Certain types of vehicles are not allowed on freeways.
• Animal drawn vehicles
• Agricultural vehicles
• Pedal cycles
• Motorised cycles
• Motor cycles with an engine capacity of less than 50cm
• Vehicles powered by electricity
• Motor tricycles
• Special vehicles with a mass of less than 230 kg which are designed for use by physically disabled persons.
Also one may not:
• Bring your vehicle to a dead stop on a freeway; except in an emergency.
• Drive to the left of the yellow left edge line of the road.
• Drive to the right of the white right edge line of the road.
• Remain in the right-hand lane after the driver behind you has signaled his intentions to pass you.
• You must move over to the left-hand lane after signaling your intention and, when it is safe to do so.