KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING SIGN
You must not drive in the right lane unless:
• there is an end keep left unless overtaking sign
• the road is no longer multi-lane
• you are driving in congested traffic
• you need to turn right or make a U-turn
• you need to avoid an obstacle
• you come to a T-intersection or the road ends.
NO OVERTAKING OR PASSING SIGN
You must not overtake or pass another vehicle from this sign to:
• a distance shown under the sign (e.g. no overtaking or passing next 2km)
• the end of a narrow length of road (if the sign applies to a narrow length of road).
Passing means driving past vehicles travelling in the opposite direction for this sign.
NO OVERTAKING ON BRIDGE SIGNS
You must not overtake another vehicle on the bridge.